Searching for a delicious way to support your immune system in the warmer months? Look no further.
We tapped Leslie Kirchoff of experimental creative studio and ice cube business Disco Cubes to create this refreshing and healthy pineapple popsicle recipe featuring our Immune Support.
- 3 Hilma Immune Support packets
- 1 cup fresh pineapple (roughly chopped)
- 1 cup water
- 3 oz coconut cream
- 1/2 jalapeño, seeds removed (more or less to taste)
- 2 mint leaves
- Pinch of sea salt
- Dash of agave
- Popsicle mold (or small cups)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and purée until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze for at least 4 hours.
Is your mouth watering yet? Tag us @hilma_co if you try out this recipe at home!