This summer edition of #HowIHilma features a healthy, fruit-forward fizz made by our friend Madeline Sensibile, a content and brand strategist based in Los Angeles. Try this if you want to feel like you're on vacation (and tag us @hilma_co when you do)!
- One Hilma Immune Support packet
- 1 can Lemon Ginger Olipop (or sparkling water)
- Nectarine puree, about 1/2 cup (2-3 nectarines)
- 1/4 cup water, to blend with the fruit
- Lemon slices (optional)
- Slice up the nectarines to make your puree. Pour in water to blend more easily.
- Mix one sachet Immune Support in a separate cup with sparkling water.
- Pour peach puree over ice in an 8oz or 12oz glass, followed by your lemon ginger mixture.
- Stir slightly, add a lemon wedge, pop a reusable straw in, and enjoy!
When do you make this?
I make this drink when I want to feel like I'm on vacation. It's perfect for a front lawn picnic or cooling down in the afternoon.
How else are you staying healthy these days?
I've been challenging myself to 15-30 minutes of exercise a day since quarantine started!
Where are you drawing inspiration from these days?
Since I've been home for so long, I've turned to redecorating my house! I'm currently inspired by the work and designs of Luke Edward Hall, @earthtolane, and @gustafwestman. Some other accounts I love for home decor inspiration are @blancamiro and @alfredbramsen. Spending this time at home has made me realize how important an inspiring and haven-like home really is!