While the ingredients in Immune Support taste delicious on their own, we’ve discovered some new ways to support immune health in our daily routines—inspired by creations from our community. Here are a few recipes to get your creative juices flowing, from shaken, to stirred, to brewed. We want to see what you come up with, so please share your creations and don’t forget to tag us @hilma_co!
Boosted Matcha Latte
Give your matcha latte an extra kick. The ginger and turmeric in Immune Support are delicious additions to this powerful green tea.
Ingredients: 1 Immune Support sachet, 1 teaspoon matcha, 3 tablespoons of warm water, nut milk of your choice
- In a glass, pour warm water over matcha and Immune Support
- Whisk to combine
- Add milk (we are partial to oat), warm or cold
A refreshing snack, this smoothie is the perfect pick me-up to accompany an afternoon stretch.
Ingredients: 1 Immune Support sachet, 1 peeled orange, 1 cup of ice, 1 splash of milk
- Place peeled orange in freezer 30 mins prior to making the smoothie
- Add Immune Support, orange, ice, and milk in blender
- Blend until smooth
Spicy Lemon “Cocktail” On The Rocks
Skip the weeknight night glass of wine —you’ll thank us later -- and try making this revitalizing “cocktail”.
Ingredients: 1 Immune Support sachet, ½ cup of ice, jalapeno, lemon, 1 cup water
- Slice jalapeno and lemons as desired
- In cocktail shaker, add Immune Support first, then add ice, jalapeno, lemon, and water
- Shake it until well combined
- Strain into chilled glass over ice
Wind Down Tea
One of our favorite ways to enjoy Immune Support is with hot water, a blanket, and a good book. Try brewing a sachet alongside your favorite decaf tea bag, and a few pieces of fresh ginger root.
Ingredients: 1 Immune Support sachet, 1 decaf tea bag (Lemon Ginger or Chamomile work well), and thinly sliced ginger root.
- Combine Immune Support, tea, and ginger in a small pot or kettle
- Add water and bring to boil on high heat
- Reduce heat and let simmer for 2-3 mins
- Remove tea bag and pour over tea into mug over sieve to catch the ginger root
- Add a touch of honey (optional, but we love it!) and stir to enjoy!